Buy Before You Sell Your Denver Home (for Full Market Value!)
Looking for a Way to Buy a House in Denver
... BEFORE You Sell?
If you're like most people, you worry about putting your home on the market, having it sell quickly and then not having a place to move. STRESSFUL!
Real Estate transactions can be overwhelming. And coordinating the Buy/Sell of your current and new homes can cause you to give up and want to stay put.
BUT ... Can you imagine the freedom and peace of mind that buying your new home FIRST would bring? No sleepless nights wondering if your perfect new home will come available. Not worrying about having to show your current home while looking for your replacement home. Being able to close on your new home and then pack up your current home. AHHHHH
Our new home buying and selling program empowers you to make a winning cash offer on your next home, then take your time selling your existing home for its full market value. Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? It's not.
Here’s how it works:
1. You get approved. Our partner will approve you for a specific amount so you can start shopping and be ready to make an offer as soon as the house you want comes on the market.
2. You make a cash offer. Using the lender's cash! We work with you to make a cash offer on your new home. Cash offers are four times more likely to beat financed bids.
3. Win the home. The seller accepts your offer. We work with you to finalize the purchase. You’ll have a few tasks to complete, too, including paying your earnest money deposit, scheduling an inspection, and signing mortgage disclosure documents.
4. Move into your new home. You can move in the day after we close and rent from our partner for up to six months. They’ll prorate the rent, so you’ll only pay for the days you use.
5. List and sell your old home. We’ll list your existing home and sell it for top dollar. Our partner is able to provide a Floor Price guarantee to most homebuyers. So if your home doesn't sell in six months, they’ll buy it from you. But knowing that the market for selling homes in Denver moves pretty fast - this is just a safety net.
6. Buy back your new home. You’ll finalize your mortgage and close on your new home by buying it back from our partner.
Want to Know More?
This may be the biggest game changer for our current market issues. Using cash (not your own) to buy your dream home, closing, and then sell your old home?
I was in disbelief the first time I heard about this, too.
But don't worry, I research all programs before I offer them to my clients. You can also check our blog for you to know if
buying a home in Denver is the right thing to do.
Call / Text / Email me for more information.
Not quite ready to talk? Grab your free details here